We are searching for a Water Jet Operator to come and work for this Liberty Lake, WA metal cutting and finishing company! Please read on about the position and if it’s a good fit for you, apply or give us a call now! This is a great place to work, and we’d love to help you join the team.
• Great hourly wage and benefits upon hire
• Gain experience
• Monday – Friday schedule; enjoy your weekends off!
Compensation for the Water Jet Operator
• $17 – $19 Per Hour DOE
• Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm
• Benefits are offered upon hire which include health/dental/life insurance, PTO, sick leave, 6 paid holidays, after 1 year 401k with match up to 4%!
Responsibilities of the Water Jet Operator
• Set up and operate the machine to produce parts as assigned
• Review work orders to determine materials and parts to be made
• Place raw materials on water jet with a forklift and utilize precision measuring instruments to determine proper set up (calipers, ID and OD micrometers, indicators, and scales)
• Monitor the operation of the machine for any defects, adjustments needed and report any malfunctions
Requirements of the Water Jet Operator
• Previous experience in manufacturing or some kind of shop is highly preferred – must be familiar and not intimidated by shop / industrial working environment
• Comply with company safety rules and follow SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Ability to study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications, and sample parts to determine tolerance and dimensions of finished products
• Must be able to work in and keep a clean and orderly work area
• Attention to detail is a must
Interested? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062, or email Scott your resume for confidential review email@example.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.