Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker
In this position, you will be working in a very fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. This is a distribution center with different positions that include inbound receiving, order selectors and shipping. For this position, you will be on your feet for your entire shift. If you like fast-paced physical work, this warehouse position is for you!
• Holiday Pay
• Both Day and Swing Shifts available
• Overtime Opportunities
• Great Benefit Package including Education Assistance and Basic Urgent Care at no cost
Compensation for the Warehouse Worker
• Starting wage is $16 – $17.90 per hour
• Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, education assistance, vacation, holiday, and basic urgent care visits at no cost!
• Shifts run 8-10 hours with possible OT
• Day Shift – Pick Your Start Time between 3am – 8am for your 8-hour shift $16 to $16.90 per hour
• Swing Shift – Pick Your Start Time between 12:30pm – 2pm $17 – $17.90 per hour
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker
• Ability to lift up-to 50lbs
• Proven experience working in a physically demanding position
• Self-directed independent worker
For immediate consideration for a warehouse position, we invite you to apply online, email your resume to Greta at email@example.com or call our office at 208-664-8958.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.