We have several immediate openings for this Spokane Valley warehouse! Do you want to be part of a company that is creating products that are changing the way energy is produced and delivered? Do you like a job that involves staying active throughout the day? The warehouse technician will be responsible for a range of activities within the warehousing, shipping, receiving, and order fulfillment sections of the production operation. This job requires a high degree of physical ability to satisfy the demands of this position. Apply now!
Compensation for the Warehouse Tech
• Multiple shift options available including Day and Swing – Day shift is 5:30am to 3pm and Swing shift is 3:30pm to 2am. NOTE: For Swing, you will train on days for 1 – 2 weeks before switching to Swing.
• $17 – $18 Per Hour
• Great benefit package available upon hire
• Great benefits are available upon hire!
• Option of working Day or Swing shift
• Be a part of an innovative and dynamic company that helps the world go round by powering the things we all need and love!
• Solid starting wage with room to grow
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Tech
• Assist in receiving materials
• Loading of trucks, and labeling of shipping information
• Receiving parts and other merchandise
• Pull inventory for the production floor
• Operation forklifts and pallet jacks
• Shrink-wrapping, palatizing and material handling using pallet jacks and forklifts
• Position duties also include small amount of computer work using Word, Excel, and Outlook
Requirements for the Warehouse Tech
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to frequently lift up to 60lbs, pull up to 100lbs, and stand 100% of the time
• Stand/Walk for entire shift and comfortable being highly active
• Excellent task-oriented follow through
• MS Office experience is helpful
• HS Diploma or equivalent
For immediate consideration email your resume to email@example.com or call Greta at 509-467-0062 or 208-664-8958!.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.