Are you looking for an employer with a proven commitment to their employees? In return, does your work experience show a long-term dependable team player who puts safety and customer service at the top of their “to-do list” everyday? We could have your next career opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker
You will be working in a fast-paced warehouse pulling orders, loading large trucks using your strong math and tape measurement skills and attention to detail to confirm correct product is being loaded. You will be trained how to use a caliper.
Compensation for the Warehouse Worker
Starting wage is $$15 – $17 per hour
Swing shift 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker
• Able to read a tape measure
• Ability to lift 50lbs of pressure regularly, occasionally up to 70lbs.
• Soft skills – respect, punctuality, work ethic, hygiene
• Customer Service skills
• Steel toed boots (or the ability to get some before starting).
• Able to distinguish colors
• Pass background, drug, and physical screening
For consideration, we invite you to apply online to the Warehouse Worker job post at humanix.com or call our office 509-467-0062 and ask for Greta.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.