The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the efficient delivery of material to and from production. This includes overseeing warehouse staff, supervising the day-to-day operations of shipping, receiving, inventory management, and materials movement. This role requires building strong cross-functional partnerships while possessing a demonstrated track record of driving functional process improvements. Experience driving warehousing functions within a high-volume production environment is highly valued.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Supervisor
• Oversee day-to-day warehouse operations including receiving, put-away, picking, shipping, and inventory management by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, personnel, and safety policies and procedures.
• Establish standard work assignments for direct reports to support on-time delivery of material to meet the production schedule and spare parts to the field.
• Implementation of Lean methods to improve material flow including 5S, Kan Ban, kitting, and visual controls.
• Drive operational excellence and quality through standard operating procedures (SOP’s), training, and performance measurements (KPI’s).
• Develop kitting processes for efficient delivery of material to both internal and external customers.
• Develop a high performing team through cross training, work simplification, and a focus upon customer service excellence.
• Lead performance management activities including performance appraisals, disciplinary matters, and other related activities by partnering with Human Resources team members.
• Help identify and justify equipment and facility needs for the Warehouse organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Warehouse Supervisor
• High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree required or equivalent employment experience.
• Warehousing industry experience; preferably within a technology product manufacturing facility
• Previous supervisory experience highly preferred 5-7 years
• Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience with ERP/MRP system is a must. Avante is preferred
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively within a team atmosphere
• Superior interpersonal skills and communication abilities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated proficiency with project management and team leadership
• Role model for high standards of professionalism
• Results-oriented and driven work style
• Excellent task-oriented follow-through
• Perform other related duties as assigned
For immediate consideration, we invite you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jeff at 509-850-5966!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.