Like variety in your workday? Looking for your next career step? Our client in Hayden, ID has an immediate need in their warehouse and production departments. This is a contract-to-hire position. If you are comfortable around a computer, have a strong attention to detail, and enjoy a variety of duties in both production and warehouse, let’s see if this is for you!
Responsibilities of Warehouse / Production:
Main focus of this position is handling printed products and getting them ready for shipping. You will be conducting quality checks on products prior to shipping and then shrink wrapping, packaging materials into boxes, labeling and some computer data entry. You will also support production where assistance is needed. This is a fast-paced work environment.
Other duties include
• Operating printers using a computer with multiple screens
• Transporting product to the finishing department
• Make the customers print products perfect
• Clean production area
• Routine maintenance equipment and machines
Compensation for the Warehouse / Production:
Starting pay rate is $13 – $14 per hour.
Hours Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Great benefit package
Requirements of the Warehouse / Production:
• Comfortable with computers
• Able to work in a fast-paced repetitive environment
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
• Mechanical knowledge helpful
• Ability to stand 100% of the time
• Ability to pass a drug test and background
Great work environment and fun group of people. For immediate consideration email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Yvonne.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.