We are currently in search of a Warehouse Associate to come and work grave shift for this fantastic steel manufacturing company in Spokane, WA. This is hard work but is rewarding and fast paced. Enjoy full benefits with this company. Grave shift hours are 10pm – 6:30am and the starting wage is $17 per hour!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Position
• Work in a fast-paced warehouse
• Prep orders for shipping
• Pull orders that are heavy and large
• Load customer / delivery trucks using the overhead crane
• Interact with customers as they pick up their orders
• Use the caliper and metal fabrication cutting machinery
Compensation for the Warehouse Position
• The pay for this position is $17.
• Benefits available upon hire including medical, dental, vision, 401k program, paid holidays, and 2 weeks of leave for the first 2 years.
• The schedule is Monday thru Friday, 10pm – 6:30am. Enjoy your mornings to yourself!
Requirements for the Warehouse Position
• Strong math and tape measurement skills
• Ability to lift 50lbs regularly, occasionally up to 70lbs
• A high school diploma or GED
• Steel-toed boots
• Forklift experience is a plus
• The ability to pass a lift (physical) test.
If you are interested, we invite you to apply now or call 509-467-0062 and ask for Cindy, or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.