Are you looking for an employer with a proven commitment to their employees? In return, does your work experience show a long-term dependable team player who puts safety and customer service at the top of their “to-do list” everyday? Looking for the opportunity to grow into other positions? We could have your next career opportunity with these Warehouse positions. Adding to both Day and Swing shift.
Day shift hours: 6:45 am – 3:15 pm.
Swing shift hours: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Position
• Work in a fast-paced warehouse
• Pull orders that are heavy and large
• Load customer/delivery trucks using the overhead crane (which you’ll be trained on)
• Work well in a small team within a large warehouse
• Interact with customers as they pick up their orders
You’ll be trained on how to use the caliper and possibly some metal fab cutting machinery
Compensation for the Warehouse Position
Our client’s intent is to hire for both of these positions. Day shift starting at $12.50 and going up to $13.25 once hired and swing shift starting at $13.25 and going up to $13.75 once hired. The company has a great work culture where they really take care of their employees. Once hired on, you’ll receive company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401k program; paid holidays; and 2 weeks of leave for the first 2 years.
Requirements of the Warehouse Position
To succeed in this job, you’ll need to have:
• Strong math and tape measurement skills
• Attention to detail is essential to confirm orders are correct before loading
• Ability to learn quickly
• A high school diploma or GED
• Steel-toed boots
• The ability to pass a lift (physical) test
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with me now! https://flashrecruit.com/user/AndreaWagnerInterested? Chat with me now!