Are you looking for an employer with a proven commitment to their employees? In return, does your work experience show a long-term dependable team player who puts safety and customer service at the top of their “to-do list” everyday? We could have your next career opportunity with this Warehouse position. Swing shift hours are 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Position
• Work in a fast-paced warehouse
• Pull orders that are heavy and large
• Load customer/delivery trucks using the overhead crane (which you’ll be trained on)
• Work well in a small team within a large warehouse
• Interact with customers as they pick up their orders
• You’ll be trained on how to use the caliper and possibly some metal fab cutting machinery.
Compensation for the Warehouse Position
This is a contact-to-hire opportunity with pay starting at $13.50 and going up to $14.25 once hired. The company has a great work culture where they really take care of their employees. Once hired on, the you’ll receive company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401k program; paid holidays; and 2 weeks of leave for the first 2 years.
To succeed in this job, you’ll need to have:
• Strong math and tape measurement skills
• Attention to detail is essential to confirm orders are correct before loading
• Ability to lift 50lbs regularly, occasionally up to 70lbs
• Ability to learn quickly
• A high school diploma or GED
• Steel-toed boots
• The ability to pass a lift (physical) test.
Call 509-467-0062 and ask for Andrea for a confidential conversation. No fee to you. This is your career and that’s what matters!