We are hiring for a VP of Sales and Marketing who is responsible for outside and inside sales functions. The VP of Sales and Marketing is expected to drive strategy and execution in alignment with the corporate mission. This person is expected to identify risks in business, changes in market, and offer solutions to position the business for success. This person is also expected to provide a customer level forecast and report monthly to leadership.
Directors are servant leaders—leading, guiding, coaching, and mentoring those in their team. Encouraging positive change, new thinking, and developing leading edge programs that position the team and Company to be the best in class. This company is committed to delivering an extraordinary customer experience that meets or exceeds customers’ requirements.
Compensation for the VP of Sales and Marketing
• This position offers a starting salary of $150K Annually
• Fantastic benefits are available including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Disability, Retirement, HAS, PTO, EAP, and much more!
• Position can be hybrid or completely remote depending on home location
Responsibilities for the VP of Sales and Marketing
• Aggressively set and manage sales goals and strategic objectives
• Assist in setting Strategic Vision for the Organization
• Create and hold accountable to Key Performance Indicators
• Create and Manage Incentive Plans for Sales
• Manage and Oversee Strategic Account Sales Strategies and Regional Sales Strategies
• Support the Sales team on Sales Calls
• Manage Executive Relationships with partners, key customers, and sister companies
• Manage Customer and Partner Contracts
• Report Activities to the Strategic Leadership Team
• Demonstrate and grow technical proficiency with products and technology to ensure competency in all product areas. Ability to present and demonstrate all products in their applications is a must
• Ensure fiscal responsibility and good stewardship by setting a sales budget
• Demonstrate and encourage a cooperative and congenial working relationship between others, both within and outside the company
• Identify new opportunities for and document market trends for company product roadmaps
• Work with the Product Management team to develop and respond to products that resonate in the market place
• Manage, own, and communicate a monthly sales forecast
• The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. The list is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required
Requirements for the VP of Sales and Marketing
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, business, economics or related field, and/or equivalent experience
• Five years’ successful sales management experience required
• Sales experience in enterprise data centers or telecommunications market
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent relational sales and presentation skills
• Ability to travel extensively both domestic and international up to 80% of the time
Interested? Apply now! You can call our office at 509-467-0062 and ask for Danisha as well or send her your resume to her at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.