Our client, a wholesaler and distributor of packaged beverages has created a new role for a Vice President of this family owned business. With 26 years of success under their belt, you will be proud to join this seasoned organization of 30 employees and assist the owner in managing the organization. The ideal candidate will be a talented and creative individual that has a proven track record of success in operations and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while helping to build a growing organization. If you have operations, business development and sales experience in the beverage or food industry, we want to speak with you.
In this role you will be responsible for overall management of the company’s operations including production, delivery, distribution, business development and sales. The role is accountable for the development and achievement of monthly, annual and long-term strategic plans, as well as continuous improvement initiatives related to people/team development, safety, quality, cost and waste.
Requirements of the Vice President of Operations / Business Development and Sales
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Management experience in production/manufacturing leadership and staff management.
• Ability to proactively manage fast paced and changeable environment.
• Proven experience in the food or beverage industry.
• Accomplished team leader and coach.
• Analytical skills with an understanding of data, measurements and planning.
• Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and customers.
• Detail-orientated, logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
• Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• General computer proficiency.
• Company car available during business hours
• Simple IRA with 3% match
• Medical allowance
• Relocation will be considered for the ideal candidate
For immediate consideration email Susan Clevenger at email@example.com or register at humanix.com and apply through Vice President of Operations / Business Development and Sales.Interested? Chat with me now!