Our client is developing high-quality features for exciting next generation products worldwide. We are looking for a test engineer to work a 6 – 9-month contract in Liberty Lake. This is not a remote position, must be onsite.
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer
• Develop and execute python tests leveraging existing work.
• Run the test activities needed to support the Product Development schedule.
• Develop Tests to meet test coverage requirements.
• Execute, Lead and report test data to the management team.
• Perform general maintenance and firmware update to existing hardware in test harnesses
• Develop Automated Test to improve productivity
Compensation for the Test Engineer
$50.00 + per hour DOE
Requirements for the Test Engineer
• Extensive experience with test methodologies used in software development.
• 5+ years test automation experience; preferably in software languages that support F5 product line.
• Designs and implements new tests and test automation in multiple feature areas.
• Demonstrates leadership role within a project team.
• Subject matter expert in at least one technical area.
• Extensive UNIX/LINUX experience preferred.
• Excellent analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
• Strong knowledge and extensive experience with relevant platform technologies.
• Extensive knowledge of product life cycle.
• 6-8 years’ experience with test methodologies used in software development.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in Manual testing utilizing Linux command line.
• Experience in Python, Linux and Gitlab (so they build test suites and can troubleshoot issues with relative autonomy)
• Able to take instruction, collaborate and execute in a remote or local onsite work environment depending on the task.
• Test/infrastructure equipment knowledge/usage (computers, power sources, temp chambers etc.)
For a confidential conversation about his position, contact Jeff at 509-850-5966
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.