Our client is an established Corporation headquartered in Spokane Valley providing financial services to their franchise members for over 40 years. The organization fosters an environment of opportunity, education, training, and motivation along with a flexible work schedule and work life balance. The company is committed to excellence, professionalism and true caring for their member clients and employees, making it a great place to work that is filled with countless possibilities to succeed. This position provides the opportunity to work with a wonderful team of professionals and a great work environment.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accountant that will join their Executive Planner team as a Tax Manager. You will manage a team of 10 Accounting Professionals, promote a high level of customer service and oversee the tax return preparation for high revenue individuals and corporations. You will delegate projects to your staff of tax professionals and review each filing to ensure accuracy and compliance with all relevant internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations. Additionally, you will research and examine other tax documentation for planning purposes.
To succeed in this role, you will exhibit excellent time management and organizational skills and be required to ensure that the company meets tight deadlines. Tax Manager skills require attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure. Ultimately you will be looked to for your recommendation of tax strategies that comply with local and federal laws.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within the allotted time frame.
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise.
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks for individuals, corporations, and partnerships.
• Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance.
• Train new tax professionals.
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes.
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
• Manage and coordinate tax audits and balance general ledger.
• Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis and handle all information data requests.
Company Benefits for the Tax Manager:
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
• Benefit package includes medical, dental, group life insurance and 401K.
• Generous vacation, sick time and 9 paid holidays
• Merit based bonus.
• Personal and Professional Development.
• Marketing/Business Development
Qualifications of the Tax Manager:
• BA in Accounting.
• MBA in Taxation preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience as a Tax Manager.
• Knowledgeable of IRS regulations.
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, compliance and all types of corporate tax returns.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Analytical problem-solving abilities.
• Proven work experience as a Tax Manager.
• Knowledge of tax software such as Lacerte and Intuit, QuickBooks and MS Office.
• Proficient at meeting deadlines and solving tax problems.
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
• Analytical skills with attention to details.
Highlights of working with the Executive Planner Team:
• Team collaboration.
• Tax Season incentives for those extra 150 hours: food, coffee, team activities.
• Intuit Project Management/Lacerte.
• QuickBooks Online.
• NetSuite CRM.
• CPE Support.
Interested and qualified candidates, please forward your cover letter and resume to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.