Our general contractor client located in Boise, ID continues to grow and is adding a Superintendent position to their team. This company is known for their quality work. Generating repeat and referral business along with new targeted clients are fueling their growth. Our client is also known for their family-oriented team environment with an open-door policy with the owners. This company celebrates wins throughout the company and has a true work/life balance. Apply to this position if working for a construction company with a great reputation and travel is a minimum with projects primarily located in the Boise area is important in your next career step.
Responsibilities of the Superintendent:
You will apply your years of construction and leadership experience to manage specifications, outlined subcontractor scope, and the overall goals of each project. The Superintendent daily focus includes:
• Verify through an in-depth QA/QC process that all installations and materials meet the details and specifications
• Create and maintain project schedule and update weekly
• Provide coordination, scheduling, and field supervision for subcontractors
• Conduct daily and weekly site safety guidance
• Coordinate project material deliveries and equipment
• Track T&M Change Events
• Track paperwork and confirm all systems are installed per plans and specifications
• Verify As-Built information on plans
• Coordinate daily cleanup of job site
• Track any back charges to subcontractors
• Manage subcontractors work on punch list items
• Actively participate on the Safety Committee
Compensation for the Superintendent:
Starting salary is $70,000 – $100,000 per year. Company has a great benefit package with four options to select the right fit for you.
Requirements of the Superintendent:
• 5+ years of direct Superintendent commercial construction experience managing projects from office buildings, tenant improvements, restaurants, multi-family, and public works.
• Experience managing risk and be a revenue producer for the company for future work with clientele.
• Have the personality and charisma to be the face of the company and project.
For confidential consideration email your resume to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.