Our client, a civil consulting engineering firm, is seeking a Structural Project Engineer. With long-term stability in the region and a reputation for award winning projects, this company is recognized among public and private clients alike. If you value challenging projects, work-life balance and a flexible schedule within an upbeat positive work environment, this could be your next home.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow in the profession.
• Passionate about providing exception client service.
• Strong technical and organization skills.
• Team oriented
Responsibilities of the Structural Project Engineer:
• Conduct engineering studies and analysis
• Evaluate alternatives and make recommendations for structural designs on both new and renovation projects.
• Work on a wide range of projects, including civic centers, industrial buildings, educational facilities, maintenance buildings, medical office buildings, mid-rise mixed-use developments, and military projects utilizing a full range of building materials.
Compensation for the Structural Project Engineer:
• Competitive salary plus an annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus.
• 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection. Dependent coverage is subsidized.
• Excellent paid time off benefits.
• Discretionary company-matched 401(k) plan.
Qualifications of the Structural Project Engineer :
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Master’s Degree preferred in Structural Engineering or closely related field.
• 3+ years of experience; including internship or related work.
• Knowledge and experience in Steel, Concrete, Masonry, and Wood designs.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and structural analysis software.
• Familiarity with International Building Code and ASCE 7.
• PE license preferred.
Qualified candidates, please apply with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.