Our client, a civil consulting engineering firm, is seeking a SR Structural Engineer to work out of their corporate office in Tacoma, WA. With long-term stability in the region and a reputation for award winning projects, this company is recognized among public and private clients alike. If you value challenging projects, work-life balance and a flexible schedule within an upbeat positive work environment, this could be your next home.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer Project Manager:
In this role you will be responsible for planning, designing and directing all phases of challenging commercial projects as you help lead a team of talented engineers.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can work independently, think creatively, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment. You demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal. You bring strong organizational and leadership capabilities. You can provide exceptional customer service, while building new relationships with organizations as you help grow the company
Compensation for the Structural Engineer Project Manager:
• Competitive salary plus an annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus.
• 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection. Dependent coverage is subsidized.
• Excellent paid time off benefits.
• Discretionary company-matched 401(k) plan.
Qualifications of the Structural Engineer Project Manager:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or closely related field.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
• 7-10 years of structural building design with a progressive pattern of increased responsibility including staff mentoring and managing client relationships.
• Proven Project Management experience on complex projects including developing and managing project schedules and budgets.
• Solid experience of Steel, Concrete, Masonry, and Wood designs.
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, and structural analysis software.
• Solid knowledge with International Building Code and ASCE 7.
• PE license required; SE license preferred.
Qualified candidates, please apply with a cover letter to: email@example.com.