We have an urgent need for Stock-Warehouse Clerk I in the Spokane Valley! This is a great opportunity to come and work for a very busy local manufacturing company. Apply now!
• 5-day work week with some overtime available
• Fantastic company culture and work environment
• Centrally located
Compensation of the Stock-Warehouse Clerk I
• $18 Per Hour
• Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm
• Some overtime will be available
• Awesome benefits upon hire include health, dental, vision, life, HSA, FSA, 401k, short and long term disability, EAP, and more!
Responsibilities of the Stock-Warehouse Clerk I
• Keep raw material supplied to the production workers
• Attend daily meetings to review the goals and workload for the day
• Operate pallet/fork truck in a safe manner
• Perform routine maintenance
• Remove empty racks/pallets from workstations/ load and unload trucks/store and book in raw materials
• Follow work procedures/operating instructions
• All other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Stock-Warehouse Clerk I
• Ability to obtain forklift operator certification
• Must be able and willing to operate a forklift
• Must be able to differentiate colors
• Ability to perform data entry
• Ability to read, understand, and follow operation instructions
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and frequently bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel or crouch
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds on a daily continuous basis and carry up to 25′ (anything heavier will be done with the assistance of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another employee)
• Work in a plant / warehouse environment with varying conditions
• Wear required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times
• Must be able and willing to work overtime and work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.