Our client has an immediate need for a Staff Tax Accountant with experience in tax preparation for both individual and corporate business tax preparation to join their Corporate accounting team at their headquarters in Spokane Valley, WA. Our client is a solid organization that has been in business for over forty years. They offer an environment of opportunity, education, training, and motivation, along with a flexible work schedule and work-life balance.
The company is committed to excellence and professionalism, making it a great place to work that is filled with countless possibilities to succeed. Their new and improved open concept industrial office space provides a working environment of fun, fast-paced energy and excitement while focused on leadership and motivation. They view their employees as the “heart and soul” of their company.
Responsibilities for the Staff Corporate Tax Accountant:
To succeed in this role, you will exhibit excellent time management and organization skills while ensuring that you meet tight deadlines. Your accounting skills will require attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure. Ultimately, you will be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with local and federal laws.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks of the Staff Corporate Tax Accountant:
• Competitive salary.
• Merit-based bonuses.
• Medical insurance program effective 30 days after official start date, which also includes dental benefits. Employer pays 100% of employee premium.
• Group term life and AD&D insurance plan which becomes effective 60 days after official start date.
• 401(k)-retirement plan after completion of one-year of employment.
• Two weeks paid vacation each year, of which one week may be taken after the first six months of full-time employment.
• Additional benefits include three personal leave days (added to the two weeks’ vacation, for a total of 13 days), seven accrued paid sick days each year, and nine paid holidays.
• Personal and Professional Development.
• Advancement Opportunities: CPA qualification support • Leadership • Tax Manager • Operations Support • Marketing / Business Development.
• Future gym installation onsite with walking track.
• Team bonding activities: monthly huddles, afternoon walks, team collaboration, fun festivities (coffee truck, lunches, breakfast, dinner events, and more!).
Qualifications for the Staff Corporate Tax Accountant:
• BS Accounting degree.
• CPA or CMA preferred.
• 1-4 years’ experience with Corporate Tax filings.
• Proficient use of QuickBooks Online and MS Excel spreadsheets.
• Experienced with payroll processing and sales tax.
• Knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Excellent analytical and time management skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with staff and clients.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.