• Our client is known for their excellent work-life balance and office culture and was named as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work
• Schedules are flexible with a hybrid of in office and remote work
• Full-time and Part-time Positions
• Non-profit Healthcare Organization
Our client is seeking process driven aspiring accountants who are entrepreneurial mindset and looking to broaden their personal leadership skills while providing innovative thoughts and financial accounting skills to a rapidly growing consulting firm, The organization in the niche industry of Federally Qualified Health Care Centers (clinics that provide care to under-served populations throughout the United States) which serves over 100 clients in 40 states in a broad range of capacities from billing services to Interim CFO’s and everything in between. Their clients depend on their organization to guide them through the confusing, uncertain world of government compliance.
The right candidates will bring strong accounting experience, proficient Excel skills, excellent communication skills, a curious mind, and ability to think like an owner. You will be able to work in a collaborative team atmosphere while developing your skills with excellent career advancement opportunities. Additionally, you will have the satisfaction of knowing your work here aids in providing health care to individuals that otherwise would go without.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountants:
• Cost reports, grant budgets and other grant-related financial reports
• Audit prep experience preferred
• Preparation of month-end financials and budgets
• Specialized compliance reporting
• Special projects
• Bank reconciliation
Compensation and Benefits for the Staff Accountants:
• Competitive salary
• Health benefits include dental, vision HRA, retirement plan, life and disability insurance and paid time off.
Requirements of the Staff Accountants:
• 3-7 years in progressively increasing accounting responsibilities and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
• Healthcare and/or FQHC experience a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excel, QuickBooks, Sage, and other accounting software
• Public Accounting experience
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.