Want to work for a company that has heart? We’re seeking a Staff Accountant for a successful, Spokane based non-profit. With progressive technology and a superb team of colleagues, you’re bound to enjoy this job opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
In this position you’ll be utilizing your solid accounting skills and experience to prepare month end and year end entries, prepare financial reports, reconcile and analyze balance sheets and bank accounts, prepare payroll and assist with audits among other tasks. You’ll be utilizing Dynamics NAV alongside MS office. Being available to work Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, you’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team of go-getters, working especially closely with the AR and AP Clerks.
Compensation for the Staff Accountant:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offerings. 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year! Not to mention, the opportunity to work for an organization that’s making a difference in their community.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant:
• 2+ years of experience in Accounting roles.
• Solid understanding of general ledgers and reconciliation.
• Strong budgeting and financial analysis skills.
• Skilled at MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent communication, organization and prioritizing skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred but not essential)
Interested in a confidential conversation about this position? Call Susan on 509.467.0062Interested? Chat with me now!