Our client has an immediate need for a Civil Professional Engineer with project management experience. This is an opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of projects, including municipal buildings and roadways, military infrastructure, urban infill sites, K-12 schools, college campuses, and commercial/retail developments. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking to develop and grow professionally to reach their career goals.
Responsibilities of the Civil SR Professional Engineer:
As Project Manager, you will serve as a senior project engineer on complex projects and as the designated client contact. You will be responsible for planning, designing, and directing all phases of complex civil engineering projects. You will oversee all engineering operations including budgeting, scheduling, directing subordinates, prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines, and communication with management staff. In this role, you will lead a team of talented civil engineers to meet client’s satisfaction on every project.
Compensation & Benefits for the SR Professional Civil Engineer:
• Competitive salary plus an annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus.
• Comprehensive medical with100% paid medical plan.
• Dependent coverage is subsidized.
• Dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection.
• Excellent paid time off benefits.
• 401K with company match.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Company-paid professional organization memberships.
• Career advancement opportunities.
Relocation expenses are offered.
Requirements of the Civil SR Professional Engineer:
The ideal candidate is client focused and brings civil land development project leadership experience in both public and private site development projects. You are successful in developing new relationships with organizations to continue the growth of their company. You are a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently, think creatively, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
• Bachelor of Science or higher in Civil Engineering.
• Washington State P.E. license or reciprocity required.
• 10 years of civil site design, utility design, grading, storm drainage, stormwater management and erosion/sediment control in western Washington.
• 5 years in a civil consulting role with a progressive pattern of increased responsibility including staff mentoring and managing client relationships.
• Proven Project Management experience on complex projects including developing and managing project schedules and budgets.
• Extensive knowledge of storm water modeling using WWHM, MGS Flood and other software.
• Possesses the ability to produce construction documents using AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
• Experience with business development and maintaining relationships.
• Excellent use of the English language.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.