Job #: 106917y
Date Posted: 02/20/2024
Title: Welder II
Location: Spokane , WA
Salary Range: $20 - $29 Per Hour
Position: Skilled Trades
Job Type: Hiring
This local Spokane, WA steel manufacturing company is urgently looking to hire a Welder II for their team. If you are an experienced welder, or you are fresh out of welding school, we’d like to speak with you!
This company values quality over quantity and treats its employees as family, not a number. If you want to work somewhere that offers highly competitive benefits and pay scales, apply now and let’s chat!
Compensation for the Welder II
• $20 – $29 Per Hour
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability, and Life insurances. 401(k), FSA, PTO, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty Pay, and more!
• Currently hiring for a swing shift Welder II, Monday through Friday from 3:30pm – 2am
Responsibilities for the Welder II
• This opening is for production welding which will be 1G and 2G welds meeting AWS standards
• Responsible for performing skilled oxyacetylene, arc, and other types of welding and burning work to cut and join metals with precision using specialized equipment
Requirements for the Welder II
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous welding experience is highly preferred, but we will also consider someone who has just completed welding school
• Ability to lift 50lbs consistently and wear company provided PPE
• Must be safety oriented
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.