Currently hiring for someone to help with Shop Maintenance in Spokane Valley, WA! This position will be a hybrid between janitorial and light mechanical work – this person should be mechanically inclined but also be willing to help out wherever the shop needs them. You will have a wide variety of tasks within the shop and each day will come with a new set of duties! Great for someone who likes to change it up from day to day!
• Great work environment with room for growth
• Full benefits are available upon hire!
Responsibilities of the Shop Maintenance
• Keep all shop bays clean and neat – will include regular sweeping and steam cleaning
• Ensure air hoses are rolled up when not in use
• Empty garbage cans regularly
• Keep common areas and bathrooms clean
• Keep outside yard clean and maintained
• Help to set up for company functions including tables, chairs, garbage cans, etc.
Compensation for the Shop Maintenance
This position offers a starting wage of $18 – $22 per hour DOE. There are full benefits available upon hire including medical, dental, HAS, VSP, Basic Life, AD&D, and more!
Requirements for the Shop Maintenance
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Ability to perform light duty mechanical repairs on shop equipment – light bulbs, air filters, etc.
• Able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
• Mechanically inclined
• Willingness to take on a challenge
Interested? Give our office a call and ask for Cindy! 509-467-0062!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.