Our client is recognized for their success in serving the farming and agricultural community.
Responsibilities of the Senior Operations Accountant:
In the role of a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for operations and oversight of the day-to-day general ledger accounting and financial functions while overseeing a team of 5+ staff members. This is a full-time permanent position that will require you to work at the on-site facility in Colfax, WA.
Compensation & Benefits for the Senior Accountant:
Competitive salary and benefits including:
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
• Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred.
• Five years of progressive accounting experience.
• Knowledgeable of GAAP.
• Detail oriented accounting leader who is comfortable in both delegating and performing accounting operations.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience managing personnel.
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
• Experience with regulatory compliance, federal, state and business tax reporting.
• Understanding of audits, equipment inventory, insurance, L&I, cash management,
A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates. We invite you to email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.