Now hiring for a Screen Printer to come and join the team at this Coeur d’Alene, ID manufacturing company! If you are an experienced screen printer, or just would like to get your foot in the door, this may be the right opportunity for you! $17 per hour and full benefits available after hire!
Compensation for the Screen Printer
• $17 Per Hour starting wage
• The schedule is for weekend shift: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 6am – 6:30pm HOWEVER you will train Monday through Thursday to start before changing to weekends
• Work 36 hours but get paid for 40!
• Full benefits are available upon hire – Health/Dental/Vision, Matching 401k, PTO, and more!
Responsibilities for the Screen Printer
• Perform screen printing, embossing, die cutting and laminating
• Setup and run machines
• Inspection of fabrication parts
• Develop Manufacturing Assembly Procedures
• May assist in training of new employees
• Under limited supervision, use schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions to assemble, modify, rework, or inspect units
• Assignments are moderately complex
Requirements for the Screen Printer
• Previous experience working in manufacturing/printing environment is a plus
• Familiar with the use of basic hand tools
• Good manual dexterity
• Self-motivated; able to work alone or as part of a team to deliver required tasks
• Able to read and understand assembly drawings
• Able to work scheduled overtime
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to read blueprints, BOM, and process procedures
• Must have 20/20 vision, correctable is acceptable
• Able to do fine detail work
Interested? Apply now! You can also call our office at 208-664-8958 and ask for Greta, or send her your resume to email@example.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.