Our client manufactures specifically engineered solutions for the aerospace, automotive, power generation and research & development fields. As part of the HEICO Corp. family, we take pride in our quality, reliability, innovation & service. Our Team Members are what makes us successful, and we have some amazing Team Members!
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
As a sales manager, you will lead a sales team dedicated to strengthening relationships and developing new opportunities with our customers. You will work with sales representatives to represent our company’s products and services with existing and potential customers. Coordinate efforts with the Director of Operations to ensure growth and profitability of the company. As part of the leadership team, you will have an active role in shaping the company’s culture, growth, and future.
• Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Create forecasts and track sales goals.
• Maintain working relationships with existing customers to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
• Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
• Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to coordinate technical discussions between the customer and engineering.
• Review and maintain CRM notes and updates.
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and finding ways to support our customers’ needs.
• Coordinate with sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
• Travel to onsite customer meetings.
• Attend required industry tradeshows.
Compensation for the Sales Manager
The wage for this position is $90,000 to $100,000 per year. Full benefits available.
Requirements of the Sales Manager
• 5+ years of manufacturing B2B sales experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
• Personal integrity.
• Ability to shape, develop, and direct a sales team to meet the company’s strategy and goals
• Ability to travel at least 25% of the time.
• Proficient in all Microsoft office programs.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in the aerospace industry preferred
• Proven success rate at levels above quotas.
• Strong organizational skills
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melanie at 509-467-0026.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.