We are seeking to add a Research Assistant to the team with this Spokane Valley WA company! This position requires at least 5 years of professional office experience and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite programs. This is a wonderful job opportunity, so if you’re interested, let’s chat!
Compensation for the Research Assistant
• $20.19 Per Hour
• Monday to Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
• Great benefits are available upon hire which include Medical, Dental 401k, Simple IRA, 3 weeks’ vacation, 10 holidays per year.
Responsibilities for the Research Assistant
• Work with our team of geologists, engineers, and professional staff to maintain and improve our existing research and data products
• Data curation from our proprietary platform, including compiling insightful reports from our vast database to create narratives and stories
• Utilize your Microsoft Office skills to develop spreadsheets, reports and PowerPoints as needed for our publications and consulting.
Requirements for the Research Assistant
• At least 5 years of professional office experience
• Strong grammar, editing and publishing skills
• Excellent numeracy skills and the ability and willingness to learn about new technical subjects
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to take on new challenges in new or adjacent subject matter area.
Seem like a good fit? For immediate consideration, apply now, or call 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.