Be a hero for a local doctor and come work as a receptionist in this office! This is a part-time, contract-to-hire, long term position and they are looking for someone who can join the team permanently after the contract ends. After training, the schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:15 to 5:15pm, and then Thursdays 1-5pm. This is an entry level position with minimal skills required.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist
• Preparing and doing daily deposits, working with insurance companies, and Dept. of Labor & Industries
• Obtaining authorizations for treatment, scheduling using Excel, answering phones.
• Processing drug testing samples
• Greeting walk in patients in a personable manner
Compensation for the Receptionist
This position starts with a wage of $14.50, with potential for growth. The schedule is part-time, roughly 24-32 hours per week.
Requirements for the Receptionist
• Excellent people skills, computer knowledge, organized and a quick learner
• Ability to work independently
• Calm presence in handling patient issues and enjoys autonomous work environment
• Comfortable with 32 hours a week (sometimes more)
• Ability to pass background and credit check.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, please apply or send your resume to Melanie at email@example.com for confidential review.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.