Job #: 107497
Date Posted: 11/17/2023
Title: Quality Technician
Location: Spokane Valley , WA
Salary Range: $20 - $30 Per Hour DOE
Job Type: Hiring
We have immediate openings for Quality Technicians at this Spokane Valley manufacturing company! Do you want to be part of a company that is creating products that change the way energy is produced?
Does the opportunity to help our clients reduce their environmental footprint on the planet sound appealing? Please read on!
• Nationwide growing company creating alternative energy
• Opportunity to grow within the Company
• Satisfaction in helping our clients reduce their environmental footprint on the planet!
Compensation for the Quality Technician
• $20 – $30 Per Hour DOE
• Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2:30 am
• Weekend Day Shift: Friday– Monday, 5 am – 3:30 pm
• Awesome benefits available upon hire – Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Education Assistance, PTO, Holiday pay, and MORE!
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
• Inspect and approve incoming material by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, manufactured parts for conformity to blueprints, specifications, and standards
• Inspect a variety of units using measuring/inspection instruments (e.g., micrometers, gauges, and calipers) with proper inspection techniques
• Make decisions regarding product acceptance per product documentation and company workmanship criteria
• Document inspection activities on appropriate inspection records
• Read, interpret, and utilize Quality policies, procedures, blueprints, and other documentation
• Complete First Article Inspection (FAI) and forms to ensure compliance with requirements
• Plan and perform internal process audits
• Support the preparation of operational procedures and instructions in accordance with ISO 9001, 2015/IATF 16949 requirements
• Perform dimensional inspections, capability studies, Gauge R&R studies, and audits as needed to support quality concerns, APQP and PPAP
• Participate in corrective action teams to identify the root cause of a problem and implement effective corrective actions
• Maintain transactions related to inspection and nonconforming processes
• Participate in quality improvement projects for products and processes
Requirements for the Quality Technician
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous inspection experience
• First Article Inspection experience at a manufacturing company
• Ability to read MFG Drawings
• Experience with Calipers and micrometers
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.