Job #: 107496
Date Posted: 11/17/2023
Title: Quality Specialist - Document Controller
Location: Spokane Valley , WA
Salary Range: $25 - $35 Per Hour DOE
Job Type: Hiring
We have an immediate opening for a Quality Specialist – Document Controller at this Spokane Valley manufacturing company! Do you want to be part of a company that is creating products that change the way energy is produced? Does the opportunity to help our clients reduce their environmental footprint on the planet sound appealing? Please read on!
• Nationwide growing company creating alternative energy
• Opportunity to grow within the Company
• Satisfaction in helping our clients reduce their environmental footprint on the planet!
Compensation for the Quality Specialist – Document Controller
• $25 – $35 Per Hour DOE
• Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
• Awesome benefits available upon hire – Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Education Assistance, PTO, Holiday pay, and MORE!
Responsibilities for the Quality Specialist – Document Controller
• Review production process workflows and production gaps for where detailed instructions are needed
• Coordinate and facilitate training on documented processes with all departments as required
• Confirm specifications and requirements are being met with documented work instructions
• Inspects manufactured products, purchased samples, materials and parts, control samples, processes, or test data for conformity to blueprints, specifications, and standards
• Reads, interprets, and utilizes Quality policies, procedures, blueprints, and other documentation
• Completes First Article Inspection (FAI) and forms to ensure compliance with requirements
• Plan, perform and support internal/external process audits and resolution
• Capable of performing/leading RCA investigations and CAPA
• Plan, perform and support internal/external process audits and resolution.
• Manage the preparation of operational procedures and instructions in accordance with ISO 9001, 2015/IATF 16949 requirements
• Lead and participate in quality improvement projects for products and processes
• Conduct and develop training related to quality as required
• Maintain calibrations log and coordinate with external vendors to schedule
• Maintain data tracking app and app development as needed/implemented
Requirements for the Quality Specialist – Document Controller
• Associate’s degree from an accredited university/college in a technical field, or a high school diploma/GED plus 2 – 5+ years of quality experience in a quality related role
• Knowledge of blueprint reading/Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) a plus
• Basic AIAG and related quality system knowledge of ISO 9001, 2015/IATF 16949, and ISO 14001 strongly desired
• Knowledge of Tulip software/applications is strongly desired
• Knowledge of METCAL and/or other calibration systems strongly desired
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Ability to manage and respond to a steady flow of projects and initiatives in a high-paced environment
• Able to maintain confidentiality on products, services, and processes
• Familiarity with AS9102, First Article Inspection & Final Inspection processes a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Accuracy and attention to detail is highly important
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Virtual Platforms (SharePoint, Teams, WebEx), Concur Travel and Expense, and other web-based platforms highly preferred
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.