Job #: 107455
Date Posted: 10/09/2023
Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Spokane, WA
Salary Range: $20 – $30 Per hour DOE
Position: Skilled Trades
Job Type: Hiring
This local Spokane WA steel manufacturing company is urgently looking to hire an experienced Quality Control Technician for their team. This company values quality over quantity and treats its employees as family, not a number. Are you an experienced Quality Control Technician who wants to work somewhere that offers highly competitive benefits and pay scales? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
Compensation for the Quality Control Technician
• $20 – $30 Per hour depending on experience
• Swing shift: Monday through Friday, 3:30 pm – 2:00 am
• 50 hour work week = built in overtime!
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability and Life insurances, 401(k), FSA, PTO, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty Pay, and more!
Responsibilities for the Quality Control Technician
• Responsible for all aspects of observation for material receipt, preparation, fabrication compliance, visual weld / bolting, and final inspection
• Work in cooperation with shop supervision and production personnel to ensure beneficial inspection
• Perform visual and dimensional inspection of fabricated metals
• Verify the use of proper welding procedures and qualifications
• Inspect and verify bolted connections comply with specifications
• Validate the use of correct materials
• Maintain records of inspections and present inspection reports to lead inspector
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Quality Control Technician
• Minimum of 1 year experience with structural steel
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to read and interpret structural detail drawings
• Have examined through company training for bolt, weld, and fabrication standards
• Will train to become an AWS Certified Welding Inspector
• Must be safety oriented
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently and wear company provided PPE
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.