• Ongoing opportunity to make extra income
• Various shift options
• Bus line Accessible
• Casual dress code
We’ve got two openings with STA for data-collectors. You’ll work about 20 hours a week, varying schedules typically between the hours of 6am and 6pm with an occasional weekend day. If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money and get to see Spokane while you’re at it- this could be for you!
Responsibilities of the Data Collector:
• Riding Spokane Transit busses, you’ll be counting riders as they enter and leave the bus.
• Using a handheld computer device to track this data.
• Will work 3 to 5 hours per day.
Compensation for the Data Collector:
These are on-going temporary positions. You will know your schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, with your schedule typically being between the hours of 6am and 6pm. Pay rate $16.45 per hour.
Requirements of the Data Collector:
• Attention to detail
• Punctual and able to maintain established schedule.
• Comfortable working the hand-held computer to track data.
Fantastic way to make extra income and see Spokane! We invite you to apply directly through our part-time data collector job post on our website at humanix.com or email your resume directly to Greta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.