The beginning of the new year of 2020 is a great time for your next career move. We have an opportunity for an EIT to join a Civil Engineering firm that has stability and a strong reputation in their industry.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer – EIT:
In this role you will be mentored and trained every step of your career by successful engineers that have come before you. You will use your creative mind when working on a variety of commercial projects that are both challenging and exciting. Do a great job and you will be eligible for career advancement opportunities as you mature in the role of a Professional Civil Engineer.
Compensation for the Project Engineer – EIT:
• Competitive salary plus an annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus.
• Comprehensive medical plan with100% paid medical plan plus much more.
• 401K with company match.
• Flexible work schedule.
Requirements of the Project Engineer – EIT:
• BSCE required.
• EIT certification.
• 3-5 years civil site-design for public and private land development projects.
• Experienced with AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
• Storm water modeling WWHM, MGS Flood and other software is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Ability to work independently within a team environment.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.
For confidential consideration please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org