Our client is a global leader in innovative waste to energy solutions. This is a Direct Hire position based in Coeur d’Alene, ID. The main purpose of this role is to provide overall technical design and support for the delivery of equipment and engineering work product to meet contract requirements. This Project Engineer position requires wide ranging technical knowledge, expertise and experience in its fields, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
• Oversee and coordinate all phases project related engineering to include: P&ID’s, Process Conditions, Equipment Specifications, Design, manufacturing through delivery.
• Work closely with Project Manager to meet project schedules and budgets.
• Interact with contract client and equipment vendors to resolve technical design issues and plant development.
• Assist with installation, maintenance, operation and start-up documentation with ongoing field support
Compensation for the Project Engineer
$60,000 – $75,000 DOE
Requirements of the Project Engineer:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (civil, mechanical, chemical) with +5 years equivalent experience. Professional license is an advantage.
• Working knowledge of steam generating systems and/or power production facilities.
• Familiarity with prevailing US and International Codes such as ASME, PED, EN directives, etc.
• Working knowledge of engineering work flow efforts from conceptual design to successful start-up and commissioning of biomass and/or waste-to-energy power production plants.
• Ability to work with and/or manage an engineering design team.
• Be customer and team oriented.
• Fluent verbal and written English skills.
• Well versed in prevailing engineering software tools such as Word, Excel, 3D modeling, etc.
For a confidential conversation about this Project Engineer position, contact Jeff at 509-850-5966.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.