We are currently hiring for a temporary Program Assistant to work at a local University in Spokane, WA! This position is diverse – you will be wearing many hats in order to support the Director of the resolution department. Have a passion for education? Enjoy working in a support / administrative role? If so, apply now!
Responsibilities for the Program Assistant
• Assist with program management
• Help with travel arrangements
• Student services such as providing general guidance to students
• Assist with budgeting and human resources
• General office administration
• Professional development and training
• Participate in meetings and trainings
• Coordinate projects as designated
Compensation for the Program Assistant
• This position offers a wage of $20 per hour
• M-F, 8:30am – 4:30pm
• This is a temporary position expected to last 10 weeks
Requirements for the Program Assistant
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent AND an Associates Degree
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university is desired
• 3-5 years’ administrative support experience is required
• Great communication and social skills – will be working with students, alumni, parents, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to learn new software programs
• Experience working in a higher education setting is a huge plus!
• Experience with SCT / Banner is a plus!
• Experience managing web page content
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for Cindy or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.