Our Spokane Valley client is always looking to hire go-getters. These production jobs may be your ticket for a long-term fit with a Valley company with good benefits. Here is the focus of the job.
Responsibilities of the Production positions:
You’ll get to perform a variety of tasks including punching out pre-stamped foam pieces, folding boxes, stripping plastic, and assembly of various box products. All job duties are 100% standing with lifting up to 25lbs – 30lbs.
Yes the work will be repetitive but other job duties can include loading scrapper boxes into a shredder or pull boxes off of machines where they have been cut and punched. Must be able to count – very important – you’ll keep accurate count of the boxes for stacking and sorting product. Employees will be trained how to keep up with a fast-paced production line. Take away new skills.
These positions are Mon-Fri 6:00 am – 2:30 pm. We have multiple openings starting this week.
Compensation of the Production positions:
Starting hourly wage is $15 per hour
Great benefit package.
Requirements of the Produciton positions:
• Because your are a critical part of meeting clients’ expectations of delivery of product attendance and being on time to work is critical.
• This is a clean production environment with producing products for food containers. Employees contribute to this clean environment with clean clothes and good hygiene.
• You will have the ability to stand 100% of shift.
• Stay motivated independently.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs. – 30 lbs.
Get your foot in the door with this top employer and start WORKING right away. For immediate consideration, we invite you to connect with us at 509-467-0062 and ask for Greta.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.