We are looking for a production worker to come and work with this global leader and innovator of performance-improving tech! If you like fast-paced work, aren’t afraid to get dirty, and want to advance your career in manufacturing, apply now! This is a great company to work with and fantastic benefits are available.
Compensation for the Production Worker – Day Shift
• $18.25 Per Hour
• Monday – Friday, 5:30am – 2pm
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k, and more!
• Set Monday through Friday schedule
• Solid starting wage
• Full benefits available upon hire
Responsibilities for the Production Worker – Day Shift
• Three basic positions inside the department and employees will be expected to move between all three as needed, so flexibility is key
• Product preparation
• Paint mixing
• Machine monitoring and cleaning
• Product QA
• Precise packaging of finished product
Requirements for the Production Worker – Day Shift
• High school diploma or GED
• Work Independently
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior production experience preferred
• This is a dirty job, but the company provides all PPE, gloves. and paper sleeves to help prevent paint getting on you or clothing
• Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs, stand 100% of the shift, significant twisting, squatting, stooping, use forearms and wrists, turning and twisting
Interested? For immediate consideration, apply now, or call 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.