We are looking for several production workers to come and work with this global leader and innovator of performance-improving tech. If you like fast-paced work, aren’t afraid to get dirty, and want to advance your career in manufacturing, apply now! This is a great company to work with and fantastic benefits are available.
• 4-day work week – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!
• Fast-paced work environment
• Full benefits available
• No prior experience necessary
Responsibilities of the Production Line Worker
As a Production Line Worker, you will be assisting in the coating process and stacking of small disc shaped filters. The filters are coated, dried, and hardened through a conveyer belt process. Attention to detail is a must in this position as you will be ensuring the proper number of filters is stacked at the end of the production line. You will be starting on the Day Shift and then moving to Swing Shift in late June or early July.
Compensation for the Production Line Worker
• The starting wage for this position is $18 – $19.26 per hour depending on shift.
• The schedule is Monday through Thursday. You will be starting on the Day Shift and then moving to Swing Shift in late June or early July.
• Full benefits available upon hire including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, and more!
Requirements of the Production Line Worker
• This person must have good attention to detail as they will be dealing in exacts – no margin for error.
• It is a very dirty position, as in you are working with coating sprays and filters – MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF GETTING DIRTY!
• As this work is on a production line, efficiency, and ability to stand all day are a must.
• You must be able to consistently lift 40lbs and have good hand-eye coordination.
Interested? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 or send your resume to Greta at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential review!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.