Looking for Production Finishers to come work for a growing manufacturing company in Liberty Lake! Lots of shifts available – Multiple Day options.
As a Production Finisher, you will be working on general assembly such as installation, fastening, bonding, spot welding, part making and more. This position has a wide range of daily duties, and each day differs from the next. There is opportunity for growth with this company, and they are ready for rockstars to come join the team.
Compensation for the Production Finisher
The wage for day shift is $16.75 per hour
Full benefits are available upon hire – Medical, HRA, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, 401K, bonus eligibility, subsidized bus passes, fitness center, and more!
The available shifts are:
• Monday – Thursday, 5:15am – 3:45pm (4 10-hour days)
• Monday – Thursday, 6:15am – 4:45pm (4 10-hour days)
• Monday – Thursday, 6:15am – 3:45pm, Friday 6:15am – 10:15am (4 9-hour days and a 4-hour shift on Friday)
Responsibilities for the Production Finisher
• Range of different finishing and assembly tasks
• Sanding items such as aerospace parts, fitness materials, etc.
• Insert installation, fastening, bonding, spot welding, part making and more
• Workstations will vary from day to day
Requirements for the Production Finisher
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Reliable attendance
• Great attention to detail
• Good manual dexterity
• Ability to do repetitive work
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.