Our well-established construction client is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their energetic and hard-working team. This full-time pivotal role needs someone with good customer service skills and who is highly organized. We prefer a candidate with experience in skilled labor or a similar type of work environment as this is not a position for the faint of heart. This is a solid company to work with and fantastic benefits are available.
• Ability to grow your career
• Fast-paced work environment
• Full benefits available
• Solid starting salary
Responsibilities of the Production Coordinator
• Scheduling up to six installers for their daily work
• Calling customers for scheduling
• On-site job checks
• Tracking deliveries
• Handle complaints and resolve issues
• Multitask several priorities at once
• Utilize company specific software
Compensation for the Production Coordinator
• The starting annual salary for this position is $60,000 – $70,000 DOE.
• The schedule is Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
• Full benefits available upon hire including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match (4%), PTO.
Requirements of the Production Coordinator
• Will train in Spokane for first few months, then work at Post Falls ID facility
• Previous production coordinator experience required
• Experience working in a skilled labor or construction environment required
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to handle working in a tough environment
• Fast learner
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Strong customer service skills
Interested? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 or send your resume to Greta at email@example.com for confidential review!