We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the North End of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing people’s lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Compensation for the Process Technician
• There is a wage range depending on shift of $16.22 – $19.60
• Day Shift – Monday to Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm
• Day Shift 2 – Monday to Thursday, 5am – 3pm
• Weekend Day – Friday to Sunday, 6am – 4:30pm
• AMAZING benefits are available upon hire which include Company matched 401K plan, Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, Company paid life and AD&D insurance, additional coverage optional, Short, and long-term disability benefits, Employee assistance program, Healthy lifestyles – Health club reimbursement benefit for gym memberships, medical coverage, prescription coverage, vision care, and dental care Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time!
Responsibilities for the Process Technician
• Responsible for cleaning, assembling, and /packaging of products
• Sterilizing equipment and/or components for Allergy and Contract client “Small Lot Manufacturing (SLM).
• Cross training as required
Requirements for the Process Technician
• High School Diploma or GED required – this WILL BE VERIFIED with educational facility
• Manufacturing experience (assembly line, production of goods) highly preferred
• Basic computer skills with Word and Excel experience
• Physical Requirements: Lift 40 lbs. unassisted, 14/14 corrected near-point vision, Pushing, Pulling, Twisting, Climbing, and prolonged standing. Must have the ability to operate Pallet Jack, sit-down forklift, and reach truck
• Exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex must all be tolerated
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup. Deodorant is allowed
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.