We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the North End of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing peoples lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Compensation for the Process Technician IV
• There is a wage range depending on shift of $16.22 – $19.60
• Day Shift – Monday to Thursday, 5am – 3:30pm
• Night Shift – Monday to Thursday, 11pm – 7:30am
• Night Shift 2 – Monday to Thursday, 9pm – 7:30am
• Weekend Swing – Friday to Sunday, 6pm – 6:30am
• AMAZING benefits are available upon hire which include Company matched 401K plan, Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, Company paid life and AD&D insurance, additional coverage optional, Short, and long-term disability benefits, Employee assistance program, Healthy lifestyles – Health club reimbursement benefit for gym memberships, medical coverage, prescription coverage, vision care, and dental care Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time!
Responsibilities for the Process Technician IV
• Removing bags of materials from the outer box and wiping them down to disinfect the packaging for transfer into the filling line
• As over sealed vials come out of the filling line through the wall, they accumulate on a table.
• Use a paddle to move the vials into small trays, which then get loaded onto a cart for further processing by other technicians
• Visual inspection for broken glass or disruptions within pack and loading vials through rinser, changeover of equipment.
• Cleaning – involves Personal Protective Equipment: A Respirator or Face Shield (depending on what you are working to clean), long gloves and an apron
Requirements for the Process Technician IV
• High School Diploma or GED required – this WILL BE VERIFIED with educational facility
• Manufacturing experience (assembly line, production of goods) highly preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Physical Requirements: Lift 60 lbs. unassisted, 14/14 corrected near-point vision, must pass a color deficiency test. Exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex must all be tolerated
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup. Deodorant is allowed
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter, or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.