We are hiring for this mid-stage startup company that combines vision, execution, and micron scale electronics to make impossible products possible. Our team is made up of creatives, innovators and rebels that have designed the fastest and most accurate placement process for mini-LEDs and other unpackaged semiconductors.
Our current market focus is lighting applications for consumer electronics, large scale displays and automobiles. Our technology is sought after by product designers around the world, so we are expanding to adjacent markets.
The headquarters are in Liberty Lake, Washington, with business development personnel in Taipei, Shanghai, South Carolina, and Texas. We are looking for curious, creative, and smart engineers to join our growing team in Liberty Lake, WA.
Compensation for the Process Engineer
• $72,000 – $83,000 Per Year
• Benefits available include Health plan, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401k
• This is a Full-Time position
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
• Program and operate several types of equipment
• Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and troubleshooting processes, methods, tooling, and production controls
• Write procedures and train others on the operation of new or existing equipment.
• As part of the New Product Introduction process, review material Safety Data Sheets for safety compliance
• Participate in the process to quote new products
• Perform validation document review for new equipment
• Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
• Must be results-oriented and demonstrate analytical thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations
• Review with engineering leads current DOEs, determine what are critical inputs/outputs, define “What are we doing” and “Why are we doing it”
• Demonstrated success working in highly collaborative multi-function environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact
• Develop a complete understanding of area processes, equipment, and support systems
• Execute planned process experiments, collect, and analyze data and report experimental results
• Develop and update internal documentation including drawings, standard operating procedures, and process specifications
• Troubleshoot operational issues with various pieces of equipment
• Performs operation, setup, and product changeover
Requirements for the Process Engineer
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering discipline (ME / EE), or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years Process Engineering experience
• Equipment Preventive maintenance experience
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
• Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet established timelines
• A desire to work in a customer-facing engineering role
• Flexible problem solving for prototype systems and challenging applications
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
• Must be self-motivated and an effective team worker
• High degree of technical knowledge
• System level integration experience
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving manufacturing equipment
• Willing to travel limited Domestically and Internationally
• Previous experience with SMT processes is a plus
Let’s talk about this great opportunity! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today or give Jeff at 509-850-5966!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.