For candidates who enjoy starting their workday later, we have the perfect shift, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, with weekends off. Position is located in Hayden, ID helping our printing client! The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and wearing different hats. And did we mention a fun work environment?!
Responsibilities of the Print Production Press Operator:
• Processing print production and ensuring correct setup and output quality
• Make the customers print products perfect
• Attention to detail¬ and read job requirements correctly and spot quality issues
• Wearing different hats at times
• Clean production area
• Routine maintenance equipment and machines
Compensation for the Print Production Press Operator:
Pay rate is $12.50 per hour.
Hours Mon – Fri 11 am – 7 pm
Requirements of the Print Production Press Operator:
• Able to work in a fast-paced repetitive environment
• Comfortable with computers-¬ able to quickly learn new software
• Ability to lift 50 – 60 lbs. occasionally with 30 lbs. on a regular basis
• Mechanical minded – able to diagnose problems and use the correct tools
• Ability to stand 100% of the time
• Ability to pass a drug test
For immediate consideration email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me now! https://flashrecruit.com/user/AndreaWagnerInterested? Chat with me now!