Our Haden, ID client is adding a Print Press Operator to their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and wearing different hats. Join a growing company and a company who promotes a fun work environment!
Responsibilities of the Print Production Press Operator:
• Processing print production and ensuring correct setup and output quality
• Make the customers print products perfect
• Attention to detail¬ and read job requirements correctly and spot quality issues
• Wearing different hats at times
• Clean production area
• Routine maintenance equipment and machines
Compensation for the Print Production Press Operator:
Pay rate is $13.50 per hour
Day shift Monday – Friday
Requirements of the Print Production Press Operator:
• Able to work in a fast-paced repetitive environment
• Comfortable with computers – able to quickly learn new software
• Ability to lift 50 – 60 lbs. occasionally with 30 lbs. on a regular basis
• Mechanical minded – able to diagnose problems and use the correct tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to stand 100% of the time
• Ability to pass a drug test
Ready to take your next career step? For immediate consideration apply online, email your resume to Greta at firstname.lastname@example.org or give our office a call 208-664-8958.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.