Our client is looking for your expertise in Adobe programs and sharp eye for detail to help monitor orders coming in and ensure order is fulfilled and not rejected or incomplete. Your job is very integral to the process of order fulfillment and you will spend most of your time in front of a computer screen monitoring order logs. Attention to detail is paramount!
Responsibilities of the Prepress Admin Assistant:
• Review logs of data and different types of reports containing order information and graphic files.
• Use of STP, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe InDesign software to monitor orders, resubmit if failed and correspond internally and externally with staff/customers.
• Constant follow up on order fulfillment and processing.
Compensation for the Prepress Admin Assistant:
Hours Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Hourly starting pay rate $13.
Requirements of the Prepress Admin Assistant:
• Independent worker who understands the importance of communicating with team and customers.
• Proficient computer skills including Adobe products.
• Enjoy repetitive tasks that require constant attention to detail.
Are you a stickler for detail? Let’s talk! Email your resume to email@example.com or create your account at humanix.com and apply through job post #104539- Prepress Admin Assistant.Interested? Chat with me now!