We are searching for a Powder Coater to come and work for this Liberty Lake, WA metal cutting and finishing company! Please read on about the position and if it’s a good fit for you, apply or give us a call now! This is a great place to work, and we’d love to help you join the team.
• Great hourly wage and benefits upon hire
• Gain experience
• Monday – Thursday schedule; enjoy your 3-day weekends off!
Compensation for the Powder Coater
• $19 Per Hour DOE
• Monday – Thursday, 1pm – 11:30pm
• Benefits are offered upon hire which include health/dental/life insurance, PTO, sick leave, 6 paid holidays, after 1 year 401k with match up to 4%!
Responsibilities of the Powder Coater
• Work in the machine shop and utilizing tools such as forklift, pallet jack, hand tools and powder coating machine.
• Read blueprints for work orders to be completed that day
• Measure, tape, and mask the parts to be powder coated.
• Set up the powder coating machine and spray.
• Required to use a respirator and other PPE provided by company.
• Make sure that all paperwork is completed at the end of the day, and the work area is clean and ready for following day
Requirements of the Powder Coater
• Powder Coat experience required
• Ability to understand blueprints and count accurately.
• Able to lift up to 70 pounds throughout the day
• Able to stand 100% of the day.
• Independent Worker
• Maintain safe work area
• Previous experience in manufacturing or some kind of shop is highly preferred – must be familiar and not intimidated by shop / industrial working environment
• Comply with company safety rules and follow SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Must be able to work in and keep a clean and orderly work area
• Attention to detail is a must
Interested? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062, or email Scott your resume for confidential review firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.