We are seeking experienced Project Engineers, Superintendents and Project Managers with commercial project experience to manage large commercial projects in Eastern Washington for our client, a well-established General Contractor with over 20 years’ experience. The company culture encourages continued growth and learning, honest and open communication, self-improvement, and work-life balance. The employees enjoy working hard and playing hard.
A detailed job description for the Commercial Construction Positions will be provided to qualified candidates.
Compensation for the PM Superintendent Project Engineer – Commercial Construction:
Excellent compensation package that includes a generous base salary, bonus, company vehicle, medical benefits paid 100% by company. Relocation assistance is available.
Requirements of the PM – Superintendent – Project Engineer – Commercial Construction:
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work and exemplify the qualities of a trustworthy and diligent employee with the willingness to grow and advance within the company. Candidates with educational facilities, healthcare/hospitals, commercial office, public and government projects will be a priority for consideration.
• Construction degree preferred
• Experience working for a general contractor with commercial experience
• Excellent communication both written and oral
• Proficient with construction project software such as Microsoft office Suite, Procore, Bluebeam, ASTA Power Project, SketchUp, AutoCAD
• Superb customer service
• Excellent track record of job stability
• LEED certification
• Ability to travel if needed
• Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.