This healthcare facility is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their fast-paced organization that makes a difference in the lives of the community and the patients and families that they serve. This is a full-time permanent position with a work schedule of Monday through Friday and hours of 8AM to 5PM. This position will report to the Finance Director.
You will be adept at handling payroll through ADP for 550 employees for three companies and 24 site locations in Washington state.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
• Collecting timekeeping information.
• Obtain supervisory approval of timecard discrepancies.
• Incorporating a variety of deductions into a semi-monthly payroll.
• Issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
o Garnishment requests
o Employee advances and paybacks
o Semi-monthly payrolls
o Direct deposit payments
o Employment verifications
o New employee information into the system
o Job related changes, deductions, pay rates and accruals in payroll system
o Insurance enrollments
o Quarterly payroll taxes and payments
Compensation for the Payroll Specialist:
Starting Salary DOE
Full Benefit Package
Requirements of the Payroll Specialist:
• Basic Math Competency to include problem solving
• Ability to follow detailed directions
• Excellent attention to minute details
• Ability to admit mistakes or lack of understanding for correction and clarification
• Ability to read timecards and notice possible errors
• Good verbal and written communication
• Strong customer Service
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to comprehend several different software programs
For immediate consideration email Susan Clevenger at firstname.lastname@example.org or register at humanix.com and apply through Payroll Specialist.Interested? Chat with me now!