We are hiring for a Painter I within this fabrication shop! This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience working within fabrication, or for someone looking to learn a new trade – training is available!
Compensation for the Painter I
• Starting pay is $17 – $18 depending on experience
• This is a day shift, from Monday to Friday, 6am – 2:30pm
• Full benefits available upon hire – Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Quarterly Bonuses, and more!!
• Ability to grow within company
• Willing to train the right person with the proper aptitude for this position
• Work for a company that does not micro-manage!
Responsibilities for the Painter I
• Perform cleaning and preparation on parts that will be sandblasted and painted
• Utilize pressure washers, sanders, and grinders to prep parts
• Other duties within paint department as assigned
Requirements for the Painter I
• Willingness to take direction / strong communication skills
• Must have full range of body movement with ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work in dusty / dirty environment – PPE is provided and may be mandatory
• HS Diploma, GED, or relevant experience
Want to learn more? Apply today or call Greta at 509-467-0062. You can also email her at email@example.com!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.